May 7, 2007

Twice the Fun

28th March
4 days after Lynne and Chris's wedding we celebrated Aaron's 9th and Ben's 5th Birthdays.
The best parts (according to the boys) were the respective Lighting McQueen and Harry Potty Birthday Cakes and the Egg spoon race that turned into egg throwing sessions.
Egg Throwing is a great family tradition from my side of the family. My Dad has all these theories about how you need to throw the egg (angle/speed etc) to get the fartherest distance.
Gotta watch those stray egg throws by some kids though;-)

2 comments:

Faye said...

Cool Blog Megs I didn't even know you had a blog. Love, love, love those photos of Ben in the hat. Last day of Kindy and a cake hat, how cool is that. I can see a fabulous layout there. Enjoyed catching up on all the news from you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Gees girl you have been busy!! Sorry I havent popped in early to say hey so HEY... mights see you at camp???