January 26, 2007

Holiday Tricks and Treats

Was still at the beach for most of the last week. Kids loved riding the bikes around the footpaths and tarsearled roads (we don't have those at home) and especially loved the bike park, Cam really shone at the jump.

Home now, still motorbike madness around here, one of our apprentices Brent came over tonight with his bike as well, and showed us all how it is done!

I can only imagine what motorbike tricks the kids must be dreaming of tonight!

I finally put my layout for the NZ Dares site up, The theme this fortnight was 'Going round in Circles'. Well for me it's about motorbikes, there just doesn't seem to be anything else around here lately! I am helping a few friends with their wedding invitations in the next few days. Weddings are always a cool time to gather family and friends, this year I have been specially asked to be a bridesmaid, in not one, but two weddings. You would have thought at 35 yrs old you would be past that sort of thing but apparently not. I am very honored to be asked in both cases and now I can't wait for the weddings, and all the fluffy stuff that goes with them. Catch you soon Megs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are both awesome opportunities for that little girls book you made at Scrapcamp to spring into action