February 20, 2007

Catching up

Seems to be what I am doing so much of already... and it's only a few weeks into the school term!

My mum had a nice birthday, we went out for lunch to a new restaurant on the Karioitahi beach coast Agave. Awesome location, gorgeous food and friendly people.

Have completed a layout for the next Dare over at No8 Wired, had fun doing this. The challenge was to use black and white and one other colour. I choose red (my fave scrapping colour) and I immediately thought of my mothers toes! She has had them painted red for years. To have a pedicure is her absolute dream, I love them too.

My scrapping stuff has recently been organised into 'colour drawers' thanks to Stacey Julian and her Big Picture Book, so my 'Red' draw finally came into it's own during this challenge.

Organising photos - printed and digital has been a mammoth task for the Library of Memories class I am taking, but finally we are starting to 'see the light' and I'm having some 'aahaaa' moments as I realise the different connections you can see in photos when they are NOT organised chronologically but rather in groups and relationships. Very Cool Stuff.

No comments: